Pages: [1]
Yavanius
BAM!ID: 180363
Credits: 24,818,918
World-rank: 28,237

2017-05-17 21:03:51

I'm noticing that the detailed stats keeps trying to reload but then it stays in a state of loading even if I cancel it. It simply tries to do a couple seconds again.

I'm noticing it's doing it on this page.

I think I noticed this before and the ads were causing this.

It appears that aniview.hs.llnwd.net is (one) of the sites trying to reload something.
cdn.trackvideofiles.com (took me a few times to catch that one in the status bar)

I cancelled it again and a whole bunch of ad/tracking sites were being hit including doubleclick.

I do have ads allowed on your site.

I think it's the bottom ad as the top ad doesn't change unless I change pages or manually reload the site. I seem to remember in the past it was the bottom ad that would change. It took me a whiles to notice as I rarely hit the bottom of the pages.
Yavanius
BAM!ID: 180363
Credits: 24,818,918
World-rank: 28,237

2017-06-04 18:01:21

Actually, I think this is happening all across the site. I was noticing in the navigation history it was all full of forum links and I had only been on here a very short time. But instead of being in a constant state of loading it, now the site is just reloading about every 5 seconds.

I was noticing the bottom banner ad had disappeared but it reappeared when I went to make this post.

I'm using Palemoon 27.3.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINCstats Bug Report :: Detailed stats page keeps reloading
Reason: