Pages: [1]
Elektra@

BAM!ID: 173461
Credits: 36,120
World-rank: 769,072

2014-11-12 20:01:09
last modified: 2014-11-12 20:26:48

Hi, I'm Elektra@ and founder of the BOINC-wide team My Tiny Androids Army . I was only one time successful in joining a team challenge with my team (Adolf von Baeyer Race which started at 2014-10-31 00:00 UTC) Since then all attempts to join another challenge are unsuccessful although my team exists for the projects of the chosen challenges and I'm shown as its team founder. Any clues what's going wrong? Thank you for help in advance!

Edit: some other bugs:
1. at BAM! :: Challenge Chat

Team Name
Amateur Radio Operators
[H]ard|OCP
AMD Users
Colombia
Ukraine
L'Alliance Francophone
BOINC@Poland
SETI.Germany
UK BOINC Team
SETI.USA
BOINC@Latvia
ObDoHe
The Scottish Boinc Team
SETIKAH@KOREA

Fryxell
CRUNCHERS SANS FRONTIERES
Minnesota North Stars
ngb:setiteam

Instead of the name of my team only a blank line appears, but in the full team stats my team is listed correctly

2. At Team founder Challenges the Adolf von Baeyer Race isn't listed as completed challenge although my team has successfully taken part.
Elektra@

BAM!ID: 173461
Credits: 36,120
World-rank: 769,072

2014-11-15 01:45:41

Meanwhile I was able to join the wanted challenges. Boincstats seems to require if the team founder is only an administrative account (no devices attached to the project, no credits) that there is at least one more member in the team and/or that the team has gained some credits. I think Willy should clearly explain _all_ requirements for successfully joining a team challenge - I'm not the only team founder who has troubles to subscribe to challenges with her team.
Pages: [1]

Index :: BOINCstats Bug Report :: Can't join with my team to team challenges anymore
Reason: