Attaching to BAM!
Attaching to BAM! is easy. It takes a few simple steps, and you're done.
Remember to create a BAM! account first!
If this is the first time that the BOINC Manager is run then a wizard is already opened.
- Start the wizard. It's in the menu under Tools.
- Select "Use account manager" and click 'Next' on the first screen.
- Enter or select the address of the manager: bam.boincstats.com.
- Enter your user information. You need to enter your username, and not your email address!
If you want to use the weak authenticator then use that instead of the username and leave the password empty.
- After clicking 'Next' on the previous screen, the client will attach to BAM!. The next screen appears when it succeeds.